|Ladies||Tuesday||9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.|
|Ladies||Tuesday||10:30 a.m. – Noon|
|Ladies||Thursday||9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.|
|Mixed||Sunday||7:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.|
|WPTL||Saturday||1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
House Leagues is a little bit social, a little bit competitive. If this combination intrigues you, come and join us for some great tennis. Players should be intermediate level and up. Space is limited so sign up early.
Ladies House Leagues plays on Tuesday and Thursday mornings and runs during June, July and August. There are three groups that play at different time slots; Tuesday 9-10:30 am, Tuesday 10:30 am to Noon and Thursday 9-10:30 am (3.5 and up). Players alternate partners each week, playing two sets of doubles. Individual scores will be tabulated. Prizes will be awarded to the three highest scores in each group at the end of the season. Registration for this popular event will be held on a first come basis at the clubhouse on Opening Day May 6 at 9:00 a.m. Space will not be assigned prior to this date and time.
Registration must be done in person.
There are four teams which play Sunday evenings (except holidays) from May 28 to the end of August from 7:00 pm to 9:30 pm. The first hour is same sex doubles; the second is mixed. Players are matched according to ability. “A” level is 3.5 to 4.0; “B” level is 2.5 to 3.0.
You can register as a regular player or a sub. House League Tryout is set from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm on May 7 (Rain Date May 14). Members new to the club or program who do not attend the tryout will not be assured a spot. Due to the popularity of this program, we will cap the number of participants to 32 men and 32 women. $10.00 will be charged at the time you register if you registered as a Regular. There is no charge if you registered as a Sub. Balls will be provided. Sunday Night House League Rules
Registration Deadline: May 1, 2017. Click here to register online.
Regular Men – Program code 1255
Regular Women – Program Code 1256
Sub Men or Women – Program Code 1257
The Whiteoaks Premier Tennis League is designed for the players who like to play singles, doubles and mixed doubles. Playing level required for this league is minimum (NTRP 4.0), preferably 4.5 and above.
WPTL will be competitive and social, team members can sit on the bench beside the court to encourage and coach their team members playing the match. There will be 4 teams.
WPTL will be played on Saturday afternoons (except holidays) from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. starting in June and will run for 10 weeks.
A match will comprise of seven (7) sets each of a different category as follows:
- Men Singles (1)
- Men Singles (2)
- Ladies Singles
- Men Doubles (1)
- Men Doubles (2)
- Ladies Doubles
- Mixed Doubles
- All sets will be played using no-ad scoring and no-let, including Men’s singles and Ladies Singles
- Each game won in a set will add one score to match
- 10 point tiebreaker will be played at 5-5
- Each team can call a power point once in each set when receiving serve, and the next point played will count double points. E.g. If player A is receiving serve and the score is 30-40. If player A calls a power point at this time and wins the point. Player A will win the game
- Team that wins the most games and hence points, at the end of the seven (7) Sets, wins the Match
- In case of draw, 7 point tie breaker will be played
- Team can sit on the bench beside court to encourage and/or coach their team member
- Each team can call for a time out of one minute once during each set
- Each team will be able make one player substitution per set
- Doubles player can be substituted by another Doubles player or a singles player
- Singles player can be substituted by another singles player or a Doubles player
- In case a player is injured and there is no available substitution, the team loses the Set with Winning team receiving a total 6 points for that set
- Players change ends for the first time after 3 games and then after every 2 games
- Players are requested not to take more than 45 seconds for a changeover
- Each team will play 3 times with every other team. The top two teams in the league will play the final to decide the winner
- There is $10.00 fee to play in this league. Balls will be provided.
REGISTRATION FOR THE WPTL
- Members can register as a regular player or as a sub
- General requirement for WPTL is (3.5) and above but we encourage every club member interested in this league to register as actual playing level is decided by registrants
- We will do our best to accommodate as many members as possible but we do not guarantee the spot.
- Registration deadline for WPTL: April 22, 2017.Click here to register online.
Program code: 1259
- WPTL tryouts is set from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm on April 22 , 2017 (Rain date April 29)