Whiteoaks Park Tennis Club is the largest and leading community tennis club in Mississauga. We are looking for a Head Pro for the 2018 outdoor season to provide tennis instruction, coaching, and skills development for our Junior and Adult members, who range from beginner to intermediate/advanced levels. The Head Pro will also be engaged in team selection, team practice, and coaching.
- Club Pro 2 and/or Coach 2 or higher
- Active certified coach, TPA member
- Well-versed in Progressive Tennis and follows Tennis Canada’s Progressive Tennis curriculum
- Able to coach and add value to all levels of players, from beginners to 4.5+ players
- Passionate, energetic, enthusiastic, service-oriented, and committed to the Club for the 2018 outdoor season
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before January 13, 2017.
We thank all applicants – only those selected for an interview will be contacted.